Hastings Insurance are growing their Commercial New Business Team in Galway and Mayo. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are client focussed and enjoy not only reaching, but also exceeding income targets, we want to hear from you. Hastings Insurance is an independently Irish owned business that is growing year on year, and our ambition is to continue this by expanding our existing team in key market territories, with dedicated industry sector focus and inbound lead maximisation.
- Working in a fast paced environment, promote and generate new business through self-identified sales prospects, engaging with decision makers, with the ultimate goal of acquiring the business;
- Conduct in-depth fact finds to fully understand clients business and uncover material facts, offering the most appropriate products in a compliant manner.
- Gain insights and a detailed understanding of target segments, maintaining an associated pipeline, developing a bespoke sales approach to create awareness of the Hastings brand and product offering;
- Engage with relevant sector networks to develop relationships with key decision makers within target sectors;
- Through inbound leads, identify existing client accounts to cross sell prospect, working closely with relevant internal stakeholders to assess engagement suitability;
- Collaborate and support fellow Commercial New Business team members, collectively striving to meet team goals and provide a best in class customer experience;
- Work closely with Account Handlers to ensure that ongoing levels of service meet new clients expectations;
- Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results, highlighting progress against target at timely intervals;
- Establish and maintain relationships with key insurance contacts;
- Provide a quarterly market and competitor analysis on target sectors, suggesting changes in business approach where relevant;
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments and ensure compliance with CBI, CPC, GDPR & internal policies at all times.
- Passionate about closing sales to generate and maximise revenue, whilst at the same time providing a high quality, positive experience to prospective clients.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills are essential.
- Tenacious and resilient in approach, thriving on the satisfaction of not only achieving, but also exceeding targets.
- Commercial insurance experience is essential
- APA/ CIP qualified is essential
Interested applicants should send their CV or direct any questions about the opportunity to:
Name: Fiona Taylor
Role: Human Resources Manager
Hastings Insurance is an Equal Opportunities Employer