Working under the direction of the Senior Leadership team, as Marketing Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving our marketing efforts across multiple platforms, aimed at engaging target audiences both at a regional and national level.
This role is a maternity contract and is based in Castlebar (Hybrid work option available).
- Google Ads: Plan, implement, and optimise Google Ads campaigns to drive website traffic and conversions.
- Social Media Management: Create and schedule engaging content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok. Monitor and respond to social media interactions and inquiries.
- Advertising: Create and manage advertising campaigns to increase brand visibility and engagement across social media, radio and print.
- Content Creation: Coordinate the creation of written and video content that showcases our industry expertise and engages our target audiences.
- Graphic Design (Canva): Design and create Company marketing materials such as pitch packs, brochures, flyers, and collateral using Canva.
- Partnerships/ Sponsorships: Manage partnerships and sponsorships to enhance brand presence.
- Website: Responsible for the ongoing updating and maintenance of all Company websites, engaging with website platform providers to ensure full utilisation at all times.
- Reporting: Inform all stakeholders of marketing activity, campaign results and target audience engagement trends on an ongoing basis.
- Third level Marketing qualification.
- Strong social media management skills.
- Experience in video content creation and editing.
- Proficiency in designing marketing materials through the utilisation of relevant programmes (eg. Canva, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Google Ads and social media advertising.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- A creative and results-driven mindset.
Interested applicants should send their CV or direct any questions about the opportunities to:
Name Fiona Taylor
Role Human Resources Manager