“It has been agreed with Insurers if a property is now closed and unoccupied due to the Government request to combat Covid-19, Contessa will allow full cover on such premises for 90 days until the 15th of June.
We will reassess the situation at the beginning of June.
We ask that you advise Clients to:
- be vigilant to potential issues or intruders
- visit the premises on a regular basis, at least once per week
- turn off any utilities that are not required
- make sure protections remain in place e.g. Alarms
- remove any items of significant value.”